Page 1 of 1
HH from GGPoker

Posted:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 12:09 pm
by Fishtro7K
Hello guys,
I would like to review a tournament from GG Poker.
I import the file .txt (from pokercraft) via "get hands from disk"
From there, I went to "view stats' but I am not able to find it. I did this process several times in the past and it was easy.
I don't find the Way to solve to it.
Could you help me please?
NB : I used a MAC
Re: HH from GGPoker

Posted:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 12:21 pm
by Flag_Hippo
Have you selected the correct player in PokerTracker 4 to view this data?
Guide: Changing the Active PlayerYour name in GGPoker hand histories is 'Hero' regardless of your actual screenname on the site. If you have the correct player selected then make sure no filters or tags are active that would prevent the data from appearing in PokerTracker 4 otherwise please attach a
screenshot of your entire PokerTracker 4 report windows either here or privately in a
Support Ticket so we can see what you are seeing.
Re: HH from GGPoker

Posted:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 12:22 pm
by Fishtro7K
Yes, I picked the Hero with the GG logo
By the Way, I find the tournament on "results" but not on "statistics", so I cannot see the hands played
Re: HH from GGPoker

Posted:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 12:24 pm
by Flag_Hippo
Flag_Hippo wrote:If you have the correct player selected then make sure no filters or tags are active that would prevent the data from appearing in PokerTracker 4 otherwise please attach a
screenshot of your entire PokerTracker 4 report windows either here or privately in a
Support Ticket so we can see what you are seeing.
Re: HH from GGPoker

Posted:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 12:27 pm
by Fishtro7K
Here, you see the présence of the 3MTTs in results but nothing in the stats. However, the config looks like the same
Re: HH from GGPoker

Posted:
Wed Jan 03, 2024 7:02 am
by Flag_Hippo
That looks like you have just imported from tournament summary files which do not contain individual hand histories. If you look at your report you have tournament data such as finishing position but the duration for every tournament there is only 1 minute (start and end time are the same) and the duration of a tournament is determined from the time difference between the first and last hand imported. Please make sure you are importing from hand history files rather than just tournament summary files but if you are sure you are importing from the correct files then
zip/compress the files you are importing from and attach them here or privately to a
Support Ticket.
Re: HH from GGPoker

Posted:
Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:00 am
by Fishtro7K
You got the error. It works not.
thanks a lot