PLease I need help.

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

PLease I need help.

Postby toriblack7 » Wed Jan 10, 2024 5:15 pm

Ive tried everything but my pokerprolabs wont connect to my postgreSql I'm not that good with computers I would really need someone to like call me in real time and help me please. Im willing to pay I really need my hud working.
toriblack7
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:36 pm

Re: PLease I need help.

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Jan 11, 2024 7:09 am

toriblack7 wrote:Ive tried everything but my pokerprolabs wont connect to my postgreSql

If you are using PokerProLabs software then we don't support that here - this forum is for PokerTracker users.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17062
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: PLease I need help.

Postby toriblack7 » Fri Jan 12, 2024 11:29 pm

Loooool I feel so dumb. This is about pockertracker4 I don't know why I wrote that can you help me please
toriblack7
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:36 pm

Re: PLease I need help.

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Jan 13, 2024 7:58 am

Is this a new or existing install of PokerTracker 4? Locate and delete the postmaster.pid file if it is present (not "postmaster.opts" which may be there too). You can find that file in C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\10\data\ although you may have a different PostgreSQL version (e.g. 9.6, 12) installed. Once it's deleted, reboot and try starting PokerTracker 4 again. If that does not help then click your Windows Start button then type the following command:

services.msc 

and click on it when it appears. Do you see the PostgreSQL service in the list? Is it started, or can you start it? What is its 'Status' and 'Startup Type'? If the PostgreSQL service is listed but not starting then open the Event Viewer (in the same way - if you type 'event' you should see it). In the top left section, expand "Windows Logs" and click on "Application". Do you see any recent errors in the top center section for PostgreSQL? If you do let us know what they say.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17062
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests