Trouble with Poker stars zoom

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Trouble with Poker stars zoom

Postby kamiso0904 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:13 pm

I play on Poker Star.
I never had this before, but recently when I play, the player information on my HUD shows up under another player at the same table.
If I restart PT4 or stop the session, it goes back to normal once, but soon it shows another player info again.

Is there any way to resolve this?
kamiso0904
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:42 pm

Re: Trouble with Poker stars zoom

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:26 am

Try reinstalling PokerStars to see if that resolves the issue otherwise please turn on 'Enable Logging' in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure -> Options' and then restart PokerTracker 4. Next reproduce this problem and then attach your support bundle to a Support Ticket. The support bundle is created via the 'File -> Create Support Bundle' menu option in PokerTracker 4:

Tutorial: Reporting A Problem
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17062
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests