Mucked Cards Cut off for Omaha

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Mucked Cards Cut off for Omaha

Postby live4therisk » Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:36 am

When I see the mucked cards for Omaha on Ignition Poker, its cut off.

I can only see the first two cards and the last two cards are cut off.

Any way to expand the size of the bubble to see more cards.

I am attached the mucked cards display from HUD.

If you need me to take a screenshot of a mucked cards after a hand is played I can do that as well.

Thanks.
Attachments
TinyTake09-02-2024-09-06-57_638430844204353564.png
(1.09 MiB) Downloaded 542 times
live4therisk
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:14 pm

Re: Mucked Cards Cut off for Omaha

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:34 pm

Unfortunately mucked cards are not supported when using the Ignition Hand Grabber.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17077
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 52 guests