Page 1 of 1

Importing WINAMAX hands, some duplicated. Problem?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:07 pm
by Smoothed90
Excuse my English, is not my language.

I came back to poker after some years and wanted to start statistics from zero. I started using PT4 some time ago and it auto-detected the file where hands are saved so it imported them.
But I asked winamax to send me all the hands they have from me, and now I'm importing them, and while doing it, it's showing me the hands added to the database, the errors (Hands in tournaments of Big Stack not allowed on my subscription) and DUPLICATED hands.

If it's marked as duplicated, does it mean that PT4 is skipping them? Or is it saving them on the database? Cause that would "ruin" my statistic.
In case it is saving them duplicated, how do I delete them? Thank you so much!

Re: Importing WINAMAX hands, some duplicated. Problem?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:39 am
by Flag_Hippo
When a hand is reported as a duplicate then PokerTracker 4 does not import the hand again - it is skipped.