Page 1 of 1

HUD CONFIG ERROR

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:56 am
by Kep.
I'm getting multiple position stats in my HUD CONFIG. This happened before a couple of years ago and I swear I wrote a ticket but can't find it. I tried restarting and that didn't work. I tried refresh and got it in triplicates.

Re: HUD CONFIG ERROR

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:41 pm
by Flag_Hippo
You'll need to remove the duplicated statistic from the report you are using. If that's a built-in report see this guide:

Guide: Configuring Reports

If that's a custom report see this guide:

Guide: Creating My Reports

You can also reset built-in reports to default via right-click then selecting 'Configure Report -> Restore to Default -> OK'.

Re: HUD CONFIG ERROR

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:24 am
by Kep.
I didn't add *position* to the config. As I said this bug happened before.

Re: HUD CONFIG ERROR

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:45 am
by Flag_Hippo
Kep. wrote:As I said this bug happened before.

I see a thread here but you didn't follow up on that in a support ticket.
Kep. wrote:"I didn't add *position* to the config."

There are many more statistics in your report then I can see in that screenshot and there might be something specific in your report causing the problem such as a custom statistic. Please turn on 'Enable Logging' in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure -> Options' and then restart PokerTracker 4. Next load this report and then attach new screenshots & your support bundle to a Support Ticket. The support bundle is created via the 'File -> Create Support Bundle' menu option in PokerTracker 4. Include screenshots of the entire PokerTracker 4 report window (don't crop any information out) including all statistics in use. If you have a large number of statistics in the report you may need to scroll the report and take more than one screenshot.

Re: HUD CONFIG ERROR

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:06 am
by Kep.
Yeah last time it just stop doing it after a while and hasn't come back until now.

Re: HUD CONFIG ERROR

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:58 pm
by Flag_Hippo
As per my previous reply can you please turn on 'Enable Logging' in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure -> Options' and then restart PokerTracker 4. Next load this report and then attach your screenshots & your support bundle to a Support Ticket. The support bundle is created via the 'File -> Create Support Bundle' menu option in PokerTracker 4. Make sure to include a screenshot of the entire PokerTracker 4 report window (don't crop any information out as you've done for the screenshot in your very first post). Thank you.