Page 1 of 1

Player not showing up in stats/reports and no HUD for him

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:03 pm
by buttsexisaight
Hello,

I have a weird bug, a player (aliased) is not showing up in my stats anymore. I also looked at a custom report for aliased players and none of his SNs is showing there. Also when he is with me at the table no HUD stats appear for him (I can see his name in the HH). Do you have any idea how to fix this?

Re: Player not showing up in stats/reports and no HUD for hi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:19 pm
by Flag_Hippo
Have you purged any hands recently? There is a known issue where if all hands are purged for a main alias then hands for the secondary alias(es) are lost and unfortunately there isn't a way to undo that unless you have a recent database backup. If you don't have a backup then you will need to create a new database and reimport your hands.