Page 1 of 1

Pokertracker closes when i open stream.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:37 pm
by wasim
Whenever I open a stream on discord, skype or OBS the program closes. I would like to know how to resolve this.

Re: Pokertracker closes when i open stream.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2024 4:28 am
by WhiteRider
I'm not aware of any issues in that regard, although I don't have any personal experience. Is it possible that you have any screen management software running that might be affecting other windows when streaming?

Please enable logging (Configure > Options) and restart PT4.
Go to File > Open User Data Folder and navigate to the Logs folder.
Reproduce the problem (start streaming) and then attach the PokerTracker4.log file to a Support Ticket before you start PT4 again.
I don't expect this to tell us all that much but it may give us a clue as to whether PT4 is crashing or being told to close, for example.

Re: Pokertracker closes when i open stream.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:07 am
by wasim
I never had this problem either, I managed to solve it by reinstalling the software and obs. Thanks

Re: Pokertracker closes when i open stream.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:38 am
by WhiteRider
That's good to hear - thanks for letting us know.