PT4 tells me the results backwards

Posted:
Thu May 23, 2024 10:45 am
by Jose Enrique
I just played at ChampionPoker (Ipoker) and PT4 tells me that the hands I have won, I have actually lost. It also tells me that the hands I have lost, I have actually won.
PT4 tells me the results backwards. I just win a 400$ hand and PT4 say me (in my reports) that I lost the hand (-200$). Likewise, I lost $14 in another hand and PT4 tells me that I won $14.
I send you 2 pictures to see the problem.
Re: PT4 tells me the results backwards

Posted:
Thu May 23, 2024 12:16 pm
by Flag_Hippo
Go to 'Database -> Currency', select any sessions/tournaments which have an exchange rate of -1 and click the 'Set Rates' button to fetch the correct exchange rates. Note that you can select a range of rows by holding shift and clicking the start/end and you can also select multiple ones individually by holding CTRL and selecting.
This situation occurs when the timezone is configured incorrectly for iPoker as their hand histories do not specify what timezone is being used so you should set the time in the iPoker lobby to server time and not your local time. Then in PokerTracker 4 go to 'Configure > Sites & Import Options > iPoker' and select the skin you play at, or if it isn't listed one which uses the same server timezone as your skin. That should mean that the hands import as the correct time, and that should avoid problems with retrieving the exchange rates for future sessions.