Page 1 of 1

Probleme

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2024 2:57 pm
by lolo260
I play on pokersars and I don't have a HUD on an MTT. ?? . I look in the room settings and there, I can't find the room. See for yourself
Sincerely

https://gyazo.com/4ae934ef6cc836e27d2b78bbdff70a77

Re: Probleme

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2024 8:26 am
by Flag_Hippo
You've hidden PokerStars from the site list but that wouldn't prevent the HUD from working. If you want to put PokerStars back in that list go to 'Configure -> Sites & Import Options -> Site Configuration -> PokerStars' and disable the option to 'Hide Site From Lists'.

The most common cause of not having a HUD when playing on PokerStars tournaments is not running the PokerStars client in English:

PokerStars Configuration Guide

PokerTracker 4 only supports English and the PokerStars client needs to be running in English (PokerStars Client -> Settings -> Global -> Language -> English) otherwise the HUD may not be able to attach correctly to the tables.