Page 1 of 1

After Update Error in Getting Hands from Disk

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2026 3:59 pm
by Krutch525
Screenshot 2026-09-16 023317.png
(82.33 KiB) Downloaded 261 times
Screenshot 2026-09-16 023317.png
(82.33 KiB) Downloaded 261 times



I'm getting an error message when I try to get my hands from disk after the update. I followed the instructions for the new update so I can access my databases but now, I'm getting the following error message when I try to upload my hands.

Re: After Update Error in Getting Hands from Disk

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2026 6:12 am
by Flag_Hippo
You are using a third party stat pack which looks like it isn't installed. Did you drop the pph database schema so the PokerTracker 4 database update could complete? After the database update did you then reinstall the schema following the instructions from your stat provider?

Re: After Update Error in Getting Hands from Disk

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2026 7:15 pm
by Krutch525
Yes. I followed the instructions given by the mods and dropped the pph database and the update was completed. Regarding the stat pack, I bought this many years ago and i can't remember who I bought it from but I think it's a HUD stat pack. Actually, the site I play on, we can't use HUDs so this stat pack is no longer useful to me. For me to fix this, do I have to delete the custom columns and stats one by one ?

Re: After Update Error in Getting Hands from Disk

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2026 4:43 am
by Flag_Hippo
If you are not using any other third-party stats you can try disabling the 'Configure -> Options -> Download Premium Content' option and then restarting PokerTracker 4.

Re: After Update Error in Getting Hands from Disk

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2026 6:57 am
by Krutch525
Thanks for help. I performed your instructions and then full "rebuild cache". This seems to have cleared it as I imported new hands and there was no error.

Re: After Update Error in Getting Hands from Disk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2026 8:43 am
by Flag_Hippo
Great. Thanks for the update.