Color in HUD stats showing after X hands
Hello.
I have made several color ranges for different stats in my HUD.
But, how can I limit, exactly when will show this or that stat in my defined color?
For example, I don't want see stat - CBet Flop - in red because this is his 5th hands and he did continuation bet. 1/1 = 100% = red
So, there could be 2 ways to limit this:
a) by hands I have on opponent
b) by times of particular action in each stat (1/1 is not as realiable as 10/10 and so on)
Did I express myself clearly? :?
I have made several color ranges for different stats in my HUD.
But, how can I limit, exactly when will show this or that stat in my defined color?
For example, I don't want see stat - CBet Flop - in red because this is his 5th hands and he did continuation bet. 1/1 = 100% = red
So, there could be 2 ways to limit this:
a) by hands I have on opponent
b) by times of particular action in each stat (1/1 is not as realiable as 10/10 and so on)
Did I express myself clearly? :?
