Error configuring report

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Error configuring report

Postby Adrissan » Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:14 am

Hello.
Everytime I configure the report on "statistics"/"summary", the stats I added change after some time. It seems the system itself restore to default.
I setup the stats I want in my report to analyse my hands, but something wrong occurs and my work disappear.
What is wrong? I set up the stats, push ok and then "refresh".

Thank you.
Adriano.
Adrissan
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:53 pm

Re: Error configuring report

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:08 am

I don't recall ever seeing that reported. When you say "refresh", can you confirm that you mean the Refresh button on the main reports page, not in the Configure Report window?
The report should automatically refresh when you close the Configure Report window so that should be necessary, but I wouldn't expect it cause any problem either. (Note that there is a 'Restore to Defaults' button on the Configure Report window, so be sure not to click that when you are making changes.)

Do the stats reset when you make a change like this, or just randomly at some point later?
It would really help us if you can identify a trigger for when this happens to help us narrow down working it out.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Error configuring report

Postby Adrissan » Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:15 pm

It's the refresh button on the top right the main page of statistics. I did not identify the trigger. But now the reports don't change anymore. I think I did something wrong back then. Now it is correct. If I have the same problem I contact you again.
Thank you for the fast response.

Adriano.
Adrissan
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:53 pm

Re: Error configuring report

Postby DiegoGrand0 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:53 am

I have the same error.

I configure all stats in Statistcs-Summary and click refresh normally.

But if i'm going to set up a stat everything goes back to the default. EVERY TIME!

Tab tournament didn't happen, but Tab Cash-game it is complicated.

I will change software, this is clearly a bug. :(
DiegoGrand0
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:54 am

Re: Error configuring report

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:04 pm

If you open a Support Ticket we can send you a notification when this issue is fixed.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17057
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: kovi11 and 40 guests