Hey there. I play at gg poker and their HH don't include rake taken, so what I did is create a python script to account for rake, as I saw in other HH ( 888 poker, stars)
Poker Hand #RC104518698: Hold'em No Limit ($0.25/$0.5) - 2020/04/28 00:58:27
Table 'RushAndCash26089' 6-max Seat #1 is the button
Seat 1: 1de7234c ($139.97 in chips)
Seat 2: Hero ($50 in chips)
Seat 3: 1a2a8421 ($25.95 in chips)
Seat 4: 52b0b764 ($51.88 in chips)
Seat 5: 546d7760 ($50 in chips)
Seat 6: df09b6ce ($59.01 in chips)
Hero: posts small blind $0.25
1a2a8421: posts big blind $0.5
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to 1de7234c
Dealt to Hero [Ad Ks]
Dealt to 1a2a8421
Dealt to 52b0b764
Dealt to 546d7760
Dealt to df09b6ce
52b0b764: folds
546d7760: folds
df09b6ce: calls $0.5
1de7234c: folds
Hero: raises $2 to $2.5
1a2a8421: folds
df09b6ce: folds
Uncalled bet ($2) returned to Hero
*** SHOWDOWN ***
Hero collected $1.425 from pot
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $1.425
Seat 1: 1de7234c (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 2: Hero (small blind) collected ($1.425)
Seat 3: 1a2a8421 (big blind) folded before Flop
Seat 4: 52b0b764 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 5: 546d7760 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 6: df09b6ce folded before Flop.
Result of what I did. So basically I changed these 3 lines :
Hero collected $1.425 from pot
Total pot $1.425
Seat 2: Hero (small blind) collected ($1.425) .
Pot used to be $1.5, now changed. I know its wierd, but in gg poker they rake 3+ bet pots, so this is the ammount I would recieve. But PT4 blatantly ignores these files.
I tried mixing those 3 statements above, changing some, leaving others equal, no luck. PT4 doesn't recognise the file. I don't understand how PT4 reads normal HH from other poker sites, or if it's possible to do what I did
