Page 1 of 1

PT4 freezes when masstabling

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:24 am
by powl
Hi,

When I play more than around 25+ tables (no I dont want to play less ) it starts lagging more and more until it freezes.
I need to shut down PT4 via task manager to be able to keep playing.

When I start PT4 again everything is fine until I start the HUD.

I play on multiple sites.

Hardware
- ssd
- i7 cpu
- 16 GB ram
- GeForce GTX 1060

Issues?
- DB 18GB. Too big?
- Notecaddy? I dont use it and disabled it but maybe it can cause some troubles?
- custom stats?

Re: PT4 freezes when masstabling

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:28 pm
by Flag_Hippo
Please enable logging, reproduce this problem and then send your log file to us in a Support Ticket:

C:\Users\{Windows Login}\AppData\Local\PokerTracker 4\Logs\PokerTracker4.log

One thing to note is that every time you close/restart PokerTracker 4 it will begin a new log so you'll want to save/send that PokerTracker4.log file before restarting PokerTracker 4. Also there is a 10MB limit on file size for attachments so if the log file is larger than that zip/compress and that should make it small enough to attach. Alternatively you can upload the log file somewhere (e.g. Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive e.t.c.) and send us the link so we can download it.

Re: PT4 freezes when masstabling

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:54 pm
by powl
Done