Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows
Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators
by Iconic height » Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:56 pm
I am unable to save the positions from one table to the next despite them being the same size and game type. I've tried locking it and locking and saving them but still have to reconfigure them every time I play or a new table pops up.
-
Iconic height
-
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:32 pm
by Flag_Hippo » Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:50 pm
Please enable logging, reproduce this problem and then send your log file to us in a
Support Ticket. You can access the 'Logs' folder with the log file by clicking 'File --> Open User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window and depending on your Windows settings it will be a text file called 'PokerTracker4' or 'PokerTracker4.log':
Tutorial: Reporting A Problem
-
Flag_Hippo
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 17070
- Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am
Return to PokerTracker 4
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 40 guests