where do I find the registration-key?

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

where do I find the registration-key?

Postby Softball » Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:33 pm

Hello, I wanne play on a second lapop of mine. On this one PT 4 is registered for a longer period of time. I should be able to register PT4 on a second machine, right? So where do I find the key? When I go to "My account" there is only a blank site. Thanks for the help.
Softball
 
Posts: 126
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:59 am

Re: where do I find the registration-key?

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:05 pm

If you are logged in to this website using the same account that you have your license on then you should see your code in My Account > Registration Codes.

If not, please open a Support Ticket and tell us what email address you used to purchase PT4 (you can see that in Help > About in the PT4 menu) and we will be able to send you your code.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests