Certain Stats not displaying in popup

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Certain Stats not displaying in popup

Postby clanty » Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:29 pm

Hi,

Some of my HUD stats will not display in a popup when I am viewing a HH from a site other than Pokerstars.

I recently started playing another site which tracks HH, and I've merged my aliases so that they both track under the same ID. When I go into the HH, my main HUD island works as intended, and the hand count displayed shows that it is tracking both sites, however, when I go into any popup, some stats will fail to display. The only stats to seemingly display are custom stats that I've created - others stats default to "- 0/0" and are greyed out.

However, when viewing a HH from Pokerstars, everything works as intended, as it did before I merged my aliases.

Please can you advise?

Thank you!
clanty
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:24 pm

Re: Certain Stats not displaying in popup

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:52 am

Please send this information to us in a Support Ticket along with a log file that has recorded the problem so we can see what's going on in the background:

Guide: How to Create & Submit a PokerTracker4.log File
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17062
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: Certain Stats not displaying in popup

Postby clanty » Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:38 pm

Done
clanty
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:24 pm


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests