Page 1 of 1

Certain Stats not displaying in popup

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:29 pm
by clanty
Hi,

Some of my HUD stats will not display in a popup when I am viewing a HH from a site other than Pokerstars.

I recently started playing another site which tracks HH, and I've merged my aliases so that they both track under the same ID. When I go into the HH, my main HUD island works as intended, and the hand count displayed shows that it is tracking both sites, however, when I go into any popup, some stats will fail to display. The only stats to seemingly display are custom stats that I've created - others stats default to "- 0/0" and are greyed out.

However, when viewing a HH from Pokerstars, everything works as intended, as it did before I merged my aliases.

Please can you advise?

Thank you!

Re: Certain Stats not displaying in popup

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:52 am
by Flag_Hippo
Please send this information to us in a Support Ticket along with a log file that has recorded the problem so we can see what's going on in the background:

Guide: How to Create & Submit a PokerTracker4.log File

Re: Certain Stats not displaying in popup

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:38 pm
by clanty
Done