Change Hero's name in Hand Histories? [Bovada]

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Change Hero's name in Hand Histories? [Bovada]

Postby deadliestcat » Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:08 pm

I play on bovada so all my hands are under "Hero". I plan on comparing hand histories with my study group and would like to modify mine so "Hero" is replaced with "deadliestcat" or some other moniker. Is there a way to do this? I looked into an Alias but this just lets me combine two users, which I don't want do.
deadliestcat
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:57 pm

Re: Change Hero's name in Hand Histories? [Bovada]

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:35 am

You can change the name in the hand history files before importing them into PokerTracker 4 with a text editor such as NotePad. If the hands have already been imported you will need to purge them before reimporting again from the modified hand history files.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17057
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 74 guests