Kazamman wrote:Were splash pots ever supported on PT4?
Support was added for these pots on Run It Once but I haven't seen any examples of these hands from GGPoker.
Kazamman wrote:It would be helpful if you guys at PT4 could implement a cause for these hands and allow them into the database.
For that particular problem you can open a
Support Ticket to get notified of any workaround being issued in a future update.
Kazamman wrote:I manually went through the pre-imported hand history txt file. And most pots were there but the large one specifically wasn't even in the txt file.
So I think this is entirely on GG at this point.
Yes if the hand doesn't exist at all then there is no way for PokerTracker 4 to know about it but if you do ever have examples of these hands then please send them to us in a
Support Ticket.