ACR Tournament Summaries

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

ACR Tournament Summaries

Postby Maaack » Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:59 am

I recently configured Poker Tracker 4 for a few sites including ACR. Using the "Get Hands While Playing" option imports the tournament and places the HUD on the table as well. But after the tournament, the summaries are not imported and so the results are blank. I thought that I would have to go in manually and add the results so I started doing that with some of the them. However, I noticed that a few of the tournaments did in fact have results that were somehow auto-imported. I did not edit those results.

Is there some place that gives clear instructions on how to use ACR with PT4? Is it possible to import the summaries that include results so I don't ahve to do anything extra?
Maaack
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:25 pm

Re: ACR Tournament Summaries

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:44 pm

While initial support was added for WPN tournament summaries has been added these files are new and we are working with WPN to improve the amount of data available to PokerTracker 4. In the meantime for any tournaments with incorrect data you can update the information manually and open a Support Ticket to be notified of any updates.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17062
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests