Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows
Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators
by 0scar » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:00 pm
I just had a hand where I had AQo vs JJ in which I was all-in for 13 BB. I would have expected my All in Adj BB for the hand to be -1 or -2, but instead it is -13. Is that correct?
-
0scar
-
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:56 am
by Flag_Hippo » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:47 am
If the adjusted result matches the actual result then PokerTracker 4 didn't calculate any adjusted equity to avoid
introducing a bias in the results. Any hands where players have the opportunity to act after another street is dealt following an all-in are excluded from these calculations (or if a player calls an all-in and then folds to subsequent action on the same street). When further actions are possible after more information becomes available then the players who can act have further choices and only the stronger hands are likely to get to showdown (with weaker hands folding).
-
Flag_Hippo
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 17062
- Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am
Return to PokerTracker 4
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests