PT 4.15.27 Update Will Not Back Up, Update Databases

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

PT 4.15.27 Update Will Not Back Up, Update Databases

Postby abostick59 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:05 am

I have just downloaded and installed the new update for PT 4.15.27. When I start the program I get a dialog box telling me that I need to update my database. I click the "Yes" button, another dialog box appears asking me if I would like to back up my database. When I click on "Yes," the dialog box disappears, and Poker Tracker freezes up; Windows tells me it is not responding.

Can I walk back to an earlier version so that I can use PT until this gets resolved?
abostick59
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:46 am

Re: PT 4.15.27 Update Will Not Back Up, Update Databases

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:59 am

Please report this to us with your log file so we can see what's going on here:

Guide: How to Create & Submit a PokerTracker4.log File

Alternatively instead of selecting 'Yes' to backup the database you can select 'No' instead and that should allow the database update to complete. It shouldn't take very long and it will be normal for PokerTracker 4 to be unresponsive while that is going on.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17057
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: adultsfun and 56 guests