can PT replayer use different HUDs for different sites?

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

can PT replayer use different HUDs for different sites?

Postby rowhousepd » Tue Aug 15, 2023 10:49 pm

Is it possible to have PT remember which HUD profile to use on different sites within the replayer even if it's for the same type of game?

For example, I play primarily on PokerStars and Ignition, but I have two very different HUDs for each account. The main reason is that since Ignition makes their hand histories anonymous, it doesn't make sense to use my much more robust PokerStars HUD stats that takes lots of hands to normalize. My Ignition HUD is much simpler. Unless I'm missing something, it looks like PT doesn't seem to differentiate between the two sites in the replayer. Or I dunno, maybe I'm wrong? Ideally, it would be able to use different HUDs on different sites. Hope that makes sense!
rowhousepd
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:00 am
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: can PT replayer use different HUDs for different sites?

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Aug 16, 2023 2:58 am

That isn't currently possible unless there is a point of differentiation between the two (e.g. seats, players) that can be set under the 'Profile Select' tab.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17075
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: can PT replayer use different HUDs for different sites?

Postby rowhousepd » Wed Aug 16, 2023 2:27 pm

I had a feeling. That's too bad. :/ Well for what it's worth, I'd love it if that feature could work somehow. I figured that if PT is able to recognize the site from the HH as it's importing them, it could also recognize it from the info in the database that the replayer uses. Consider this an official request, I suppose. Thanks!
rowhousepd
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:00 am
Location: Philadelphia, PA


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests