Page 1 of 1

Option to Do PT3 Style Imports

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:57 am
by alexjcombs
Could you please add an option to make PT4 import in the same manner as PT3, ie, import hands very quickly, then run housekeeping? I import 500k hands a day, and with large imports, PT3 is far faster than PT4, even when taking into account the housekeeping time.

Re: Option to Do PT3 Style Imports

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:22 am
by kraada
I'll pass along this request, but I would not expect it to be implemented anytime soon, if at all.

Re: Option to Do PT3 Style Imports

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:47 pm
by alexjcombs
I understand, it was a long shot on my part. Could you at least consider some alternative way of expediting very large imports?

Re: Option to Do PT3 Style Imports

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:28 pm
by kraada
I plan to continue to push for improved performance behind the scenes but it's not easy to make a reality. If there were a magic "make it faster" button we'd have pressed it a long time ago . . .