Copy hand history from inside the hand replayer

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Copy hand history from inside the hand replayer

Postby ComplexP » Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:20 pm

Thinking about this, when I analyze my hands in the replayer I have to click on options/view hand details then the appropriate copy button if I want to upload a hand or put it in a Word document. It would be much easier to put those buttons in the replayer window as well, there's enough space too

Extra nice would be a button/buttons to copy the hh from the table menu while playing
ComplexP
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:17 am

Re: Copy hand history from inside the hand replayer

Postby kraada » Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:25 pm

Thank you for your suggestions; I will pass them on to the development team at the appropriate time.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest