luck bell curve

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

luck bell curve

Postby jarvan » Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:06 pm

Hello, I use PT4 is excelent.

I have some notes to "luck bell curve".

I really like the ability to track the amount of "luck", but only 3 observed values ​​are inadequate and meaningless.
For true tracking the "luck" are the most important these probabilities: the probability of creating a pair on the flop and probability of improvement flush a street draws from flop to river. This is the basis of luck in poker! For correct presentation and use of this tool it is necessary to add to this characteristic.

GL
Václav
jarvan
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:56 am

Re: luck bell curve

Postby kraada » Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:10 am

The flushes dot includes the improvement from any flush draw to a flush on all streets, so that is built into the dot you see. I agree the luck of flopping a pair from unpaired cards would be a nice improvement, and I will pass that suggestion on.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: luck bell curve

Postby dutch81 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:54 am

I thought I saw this in the View Stats section before but I can't find it anymore, can you tell me where it's located?
dutch81
 
Posts: 337
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 12:33 pm

Re: luck bell curve

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:44 am

Go to the LeakTracker tab and select the 'Overall luck bell curve' in the sidebar.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: luck bell curve

Postby dutch81 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:19 am

Are there any plans for MTTs regarding LeakBuster or the Bell curve?

Thank you.
dutch81
 
Posts: 337
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 12:33 pm

Re: luck bell curve

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:01 pm

I doubt it would be possible for tournaments since there are so many different situations in tournament play. Optimum play varies so much based on the situation that overall "best" stat ranges wouldn't be possible.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: luck bell curve

Postby dutch81 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:08 pm

Thank you sir.
dutch81
 
Posts: 337
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 12:33 pm


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests