How can I stop seeing this message?

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

How can I stop seeing this message?

Postby Mallaina » Fri May 30, 2025 4:36 am

Captura de pantalla 2025-05-30 102854.png
(21.8 KiB) Downloaded 1467 times


Unable to import premium profile: Spins Avanzado y
Profesional 3H (final Agosto 2023)
You Will not be able to use this profile.
Reason: Import cancelled due to column name conflict
(ri0010)


I was recently redesigning the HUD. In fact, I already had a problem with this column, which I said resolved itself, but now when I continue with my task, it's causing problems again in another way.
Honestly, I need a quick fix, and if I have to do a clean uninstall of PT4, I wouldn't mind.

Regards, Roberto
Mallaina
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat May 12, 2012 2:45 pm

Re: How can I stop seeing this message?

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri May 30, 2025 6:06 am

You will need to rename that custom column so that it doesn't clash with the one being imported by duplicating it to a new name and deleting the original. Remember to change the stat which uses it to use the new column name as well.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17062
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: How can I stop seeing this message?

Postby Mallaina » Fri May 30, 2025 8:12 am

The problem is that in my Store Manager, I deleted everything, and there's nothing there. I shouldn't import anything premium with that column name or that HUD name, since if it ever existed in my Store Manager, it shouldn't anymore.
Mallaina
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat May 12, 2012 2:45 pm

Re: How can I stop seeing this message?

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri May 30, 2025 12:50 pm

Check in PokerTracker 4 for a non-premium custom column with that name. If that isn't the issue then start PokerTracker 4 and go to 'Configure > Options' and turn OFF 'Download Premium Content'.

Select 'File > Open User Data Folder' and then close PokerTracker 4.

In the window that opened go to the 'Temp' folder and delete all of the files with the long filenames beginning with 'aof'.

Start PokerTracker 4 again and turn the 'Download Premium Content' option ON again.

Restart PokerTracker 4 again and see if the problem has been resolved.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17062
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: How can I stop seeing this message?

Postby Mallaina » Sat May 31, 2025 7:18 am

Thank you very much. Solved.

Best regards
Mallaina
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat May 12, 2012 2:45 pm


Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests