Page 1 of 1

Custom cold 4bet stat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2025 2:47 am
by Evoke_89
Hello,

I'm trying to make a custom cold 4bet stat, where the action sequence goes: p1 RFI > p2 3bet > p3 4bet.

Code: Select all
not cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_limp and not cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp and not cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise and cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing = 0 and (cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_3bet_facing > 0) and (cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_4bet_facing = 0) and cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_4bet


The above code includes situations where either the RFI was called before the 3bet or the 3bet was called before the 4bet.

I believe i need some actors sequence to achieve the desired filtering? Unfortunately, i'm a little confused how to filter for the 4bet being the third action in the hand....

Re: Custom cold 4bet stat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2025 6:19 am
by Flag_Hippo
You can compare the position of the 4bettor in the aggressors string with the position of the 3rd player in the actors string with this:

Code: Select all
char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) >= 4 and substring(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p from 4 for 1) = substring(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_p from 3 for 1)

This post has information on how the actors and aggressors strings work while this thread and this thread discuss how you can compare/test the strings.

Re: Custom cold 4bet stat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2025 6:30 am
by Evoke_89
I'm not really sure what this means until I test it, but the word "compare" suggests we might not be on the same page.

I want a situation that is: RFI > 3bet > 4bet, 3 players only.

I dont want: RFI > call > SQZ > 4bet, 4 players or RFI > 3bet > call >4bet, 4players.

It's imperative that the 4better is the third VPIP in the hand.

Re: Custom cold 4bet stat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2025 12:38 pm
by Flag_Hippo
Evoke_89 wrote:It's imperative that the 4better is the third VPIP in the hand.

That's exactly what this expression is doing. The comparison there is that the position of the 4bettor is equal to the position of the third player to VPIP. Add that to what you are already using and it will give you what you're after.