Fold to 3 bet shove

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Fold to 3 bet shove

Postby retro87 » Tue Jun 03, 2025 12:51 pm

I'm trying to look at how often the population folds to 3 bet shoves in tournaments after an open raise but I want to remove hands where another player calls the 3 bet with a smaller stack before the action is back to the original raiser. I've included the type of hand I mean below. I can't work out a way to do this with the basic tournament filters. Is there a way to do what I want?
Attachments
facing 3b pt4 forum.png
(394.81 KiB) Downloaded 1360 times
retro87
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2025 12:36 pm

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests