Create rakeback (manually inserted) + net won graph line

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Create rakeback (manually inserted) + net won graph line

Postby lmdazo » Fri Oct 31, 2025 11:29 pm

There is any way of doing this?

I mean, for example, I've won 150$ from rakeback and 150$ from cash games, I put that I've won 150$ from rakeback and then a new line is created of 300$.

Ty.
lmdazo
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2023 12:18 pm

Re: Create rakeback (manually inserted) + net won graph line

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Nov 03, 2025 6:32 am

For rakeback you will need to add a custom statistic and these are available for download in our Custom Stat Warehouse. To import statistics into PokerTracker 4 either use 'File -> Import Statistic' or go to 'Configure -> Statistics' and click the 'Options' button. To add rakeback to your graphs see this tutorial video.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17062
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests