[Difference] amt_bet_made and amt_bet_f

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

[Difference] amt_bet_made and amt_bet_f

Postby 9ae6 » Wed Dec 24, 2025 8:44 am

Hello,

Please what is the difference between amt_f_bet_made and amt_bet_f ?
Because I have tested and it count the sames cases.

For example I notice that amt_bet_f count 1 if Hero call or bet on the flop. Then why not to rename "amt_invested_f" or "amt_ttl_f" ?

Another strange situation : If hero is the first to act an go allin directly on the flop and all folds then amt_f_bet count 0 instead of the entire stack here...

Thanks in advance,

Best regards,
9ae6
9ae6
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:28 am

Re: [Difference] amt_bet_made and amt_bet_f

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Dec 26, 2025 8:59 am

9ae6 wrote:Please what is the difference between amt_f_bet_made and amt_bet_f ?

amt_f_bet_made is the size of a players flop bet only and amt_bet_f is the total amount invested by the player on the flop (bets + calls + raises).
9ae6 wrote:Another strange situation : If hero is the first to act an go allin directly on the flop and all folds then amt_f_bet count 0 instead of the entire stack here...

Can you please provide specific details as I am not sure how you are seeing this since there is no amt_f_bet in the database schema and amt_f_bet_made & amt_bet_f would not be zero in this case.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17062
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: [Difference] amt_bet_made and amt_bet_f

Postby 9ae6 » Thu Jan 01, 2026 11:32 am

Sorry for my late response.
I eventually rechecked everything and it’s working fine.
I had made a syntax error. I’m sorry for the useless message, and I wish you a happy 2026!
9ae6
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:28 am


Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests