Hi everyone,I'm working on a custom stat to track "Bet River Thin" (weak bets with marginal one-pair hands).
I noticed that this specific hand filtering is available and works perfectly within NoteTracker, so I assume it can be replicated exactly using a SQL expression for a Custom Column.I’ve put together the following expression and would like to confirm if it’s the most accurate way to mirror that logic:
Expression: sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_r_bet AND cash_hand_player_combinations.flg_r_1pair AND ((cash_hand_player_combinations.id_r_hand_strength BETWEEN 1 AND 2) OR (cash_hand_player_combinations.id_r_hand_strength BETWEEN 11 AND 14)), 1, 0])
My reasoning:
flg_r_bet: Player made a bet on the river.
flg_r_1pair: Ensures the hand is exactly one pair.
id_r_hand_strength 1 to 2: Aiming to capture Underpairs/Bottom Pairs (pocket pairs or both cards used).
id_r_hand_strength 11 to 14: Aiming for Middle/Weak pairs (using one hole card).
Questions:
Since this logic is available in NoteTracker, am I using the correct id_r_hand_strength IDs to match it?
Is there any scenario where flg_r_1pair might conflict with the id_hand_strength if the board is paired?
Are there any other flags I should include to ensure it doesn't count hands that improved to a Flush or Straight on the river?
Thanks for your help!
