Group Stat - Buy-Ins

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Group Stat - Buy-Ins

Postby tristan464 » Sat Aug 15, 2026 12:10 am

Hi,

I'm trying to create a report in PT4 in which I'm aiming to group my tournament results by buy-in and see my profitability at each buy-in level (ie. $1-5, $5-10 etc.) I see that when creating a report through the report wizard that buy-in isn't an option as a grouping stat. Is this feasible within PT4?
tristan464
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2026 11:53 pm

Re: Group Stat - Buy-Ins

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Aug 15, 2026 4:14 am

After creating the report you can add a buy-in stat to group the report by buy-in but that will be broken down by each individual buy-in. If you want them grouped into ranges such as $1-$5 e.t.c. then that will require a custom statistic.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17070
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests