Page 1 of 1

problem with pt4 HUD

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2026 10:46 am
by picici87
Hello,

I’m having some issues with the HUD. I’m playing on sisal.it (a PokerStars partner).

For starters, the aggression statistics take a while to load, though they do eventually work. These are imported statistics.

The pop-ups aren't working; even when I click on the HUD to open them, no actual statistics appear.

The main issue is that hands are loading very slowly. The HUD updates in batches—for instance, every 10–15 hands—rather than instantly as I’d like.

The HUD is working to some extent, but it isn't performing at its best, and I’d like it to run optimally.

I have PT4.18.24 installed. I tried upgrading to PT4.19, but I received a message stating that my license doesn't cover that latest version, so I had to revert to PT4.18.24.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Re: problem with pt4 HUD

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2026 11:43 am
by Flag_Hippo
If you don't have a large database then go to 'Database -> Database Management'. Click the 'Housekeeping' button and run the following in this order:

1. Tune PostgreSQL (this only needs to be completed once ever. If this step fails, you can safely skip to step #2)
2. Reindex
3. Cluster
4. Vacuum/Analyze

After the housekeeping is complete rebuild the database cache via 'Rebuild Cache -> Full Cache Rebuild'.

If that doesn't resolve the problem please turn on 'Enable Logging' in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure -> Options' and then restart PokerTracker 4. Next reproduce this issue you've described and then create a support bundle via the 'File -> Create Support Bundle' menu option in PokerTracker 4. When that file has been saved attach your support bundle to a Support Ticket where a technician can check your logs and follow up with you.

Re: problem with pt4 HUD

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2026 1:03 pm
by picici87
It looks like the housekeeping worked.

Thanks.