Page 1 of 1

donk limped pot OOP

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:05 am
by erdnase17
I am trying to create a note of the board cards on the flop when a player donks in a limped pot OOP.

The Player filter: (Active Player Position Relative To All Oponents Relative Position is Selected is Out of Position) AND (Bet Flop Donk Bet)
Opponent filter: Limped Any Limp

I made this a Flop stat but when I tested it it showed no results.

How can I make this note?

P.S. I am unable to test this filter by running a report due to a SQL error that I already opened a ticket for but is still unsolved.

Re: donk limped pot OOP

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:53 am
by kraada
Donk betting is defined to be a bet after calling a raise when out of position in the PT4 world.

The filters you want to use are all found on the Player side:

Hand Details -> Maximum Preflop Raise That Ocurred - Unraised
Actions and Opportunities -> Flop -> Bets -> Any Flop Bet
Hand Details -> Player Position -> Flop -> Active Player Relative to All Opponents - Out of Position

Now the player is betting first to act on the flop in an unraised pot, which I think is what you want.