Page 1 of 1

ERROR Notetrack - multiple of the 3bet between...

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 6:57 pm
by dave2085
I tried to build a 4bet Tournament stat...

here is the build:
http://imgur.com/a/0ALqU

after i added the string "4bet+ size multiple of the 3bet between 2 and 100" there occured an Error in Test ScreeN;

Error: Unable to execute query: Fatal Error; Reason: Error: (ERROR: column tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_blind_db does not exist LINE 1: ...nd (tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_blind_b or tourney_ha... ^ )Total time: 125ms Per Hand Avg: 0.1255ms


Is there anything wrong with this stat, its my firsttime I try this stat.

PS; when I test it without this string it works, but it doenst filter some Test hands, which doesnt fullfill the conditions.

Re: ERROR Notetrack - multiple of the 3bet between...

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 12:15 pm
by WhiteRider
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I'm seeing the same error with that filter in NoteTracker.
I will report this to the development team to be fixed - please open a Support Ticket with a link to this thread so that we can notify you when the fix is available.