Page 1 of 1

Cannot export NoteTracker notes from old PC to new...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:45 pm
by dutch81
When trying to export my notes, it says "Please save your automatic note before trying to export it". Upon saving it, it still will not allow an export.

Re: Cannot export NoteTracker notes from old PC to new...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:15 am
by Flag_Hippo
I cannot reproduce this problem so you can report this to us but instead of exporting NoteTracker definitions individually you can make a backup file of your 'User Data Files' and restore that to your new computer or just copy the following file over:

C:\Users\{Windows Login}\AppData\Local\PokerTracker 4\Data\NoteTrackerRules.pt4

Re: Cannot export NoteTracker notes from old PC to new...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:14 am
by Strela
It happens to me sometimes, like every sixth or eighth time... I never understood what happened with it, but I sometimes run into this bug and there's no way out.